So it begins here.
Hi all my name is jade im a 23 year old mum from the uk. Ive been wanting to start a blog for a while but never really knew where to begin. It taken a while but ive finally deciceded on doing honest product reviews. I will be reviewing many household products aswell as baby products and beauty products. Ive chosen more than one catorgry as i like to mix things up a little and its easier to check one blog rather than a hundred.
I will probably post a few parenting tips i have tried as its always good to know how someone else has delt with a problem and to no your not going mad and others have been through a similar problem to you and survived. I would like to point out i may not always be right and comments are welcome but no nastys please
Hi all my name is jade im a 23 year old mum from the uk. Ive been wanting to start a blog for a while but never really knew where to begin. It taken a while but ive finally deciceded on doing honest product reviews. I will be reviewing many household products aswell as baby products and beauty products. Ive chosen more than one catorgry as i like to mix things up a little and its easier to check one blog rather than a hundred.
I will probably post a few parenting tips i have tried as its always good to know how someone else has delt with a problem and to no your not going mad and others have been through a similar problem to you and survived. I would like to point out i may not always be right and comments are welcome but no nastys please
. I would also like to say im not qualified for childcare at all i will just post from exsperiance as i am a first time mum and have made mistakes but we all do and thats okay.there will most probably lots of rants aling the way haha .
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog hopefully it was intrestimg and i havent babbled on to much. Look forward to seeing comments and seeing where this blog will end up.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog hopefully it was intrestimg and i havent babbled on to much. Look forward to seeing comments and seeing where this blog will end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment